Our Service Center delivers technology service support including account management, networking, email and calendaring, information security, software, operating systems, technology enhanced facilities and many other technical services.
• Provide strategic leadership, objectives and business goals to guide IT support
• Lead the development of collaborations and partnerships with customer support organizations across campus
• Manage the technical, operational and project work of the Help Center, Desktop Support and Executive IT Support Programs including mentoring personnel (22 staff, 1 manager, & 2 team leads)
• Collaborate with service owners and managers on service metrics, analysis, and continual service improvement
• Serve as Incident Process Owner to support the IT Service Management efforts of Computing Services