Mark Sivy - Educational Leader, Virtual School Specialist, Educational Technologist, Researcher, Instructional Designer, Educator, e-Learning Expert.
During my career I have gained valuable experience, skills, and knowledge in the areas of e-learning, educational leadership, research, educational technology, instructional design, and global diversity. Additionally, through my professional research and study, I have achieved advanced expertise in educational leadership, virtual school leadership, instructional systems technology, and virtual school organization and ecosystems. My vision is to merge my personal experience, skills, and knowledge with research, theory, technology, and innovation to enable and enhance online educational practice, leadership, and operations.
- Learning, training and talent development
- Leadership and program management
- Instructional design and deployment
- In-person, blended and online learning
- Learning models and theory application
- Educational technology
- E-Learning and learning technologies
- Assessment, evaluation and data analysis
- Communication (written, oral, and virtual)
- Collaboration and cross-functional teams
- Complex analysis and problem-solving
- Critical, abstract and creative thinking
- Evidence-based research and practice
- Project, knowledge and innovation management