Are you ready for the digital future?
Hello, I’m Na (Lina) Li, Senior Fellow of Advance HE, Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Studies within the Academy of Future Education at XJTLU. My vision of research is to build a sustainable HeXie digital learning ecology for quality and agile education. I’m passionate about interdisciplinary research and educational innovations with technology. I have over 10 years of experience in higher education with a focus on digital education, and I'm interested in Technology-enhanced Learning (TEL), Digital Education, Institutional Change in Higher Education, and Innovative Learning Technologies, such as VLEs, NGDLE, DGBL, Learning Analytics, AI, VR, AR, and XR. Research profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Na-Li-120
• Recent publications：
1. Na Li, Xiaojun Zhang*, Maria Limniou & Youmin Xi (2022). Meaning-making in virtual learning environment enabled educational innovations: A 13-year longitudinal case study. Interactive Learning Environments, https://doi.org/10.1080/10494820.2022.2081582. (SSCI Q1)
2. Na Li, Eng Gee Lim*, Mark Leach*, Xiaojun Zhang* & Pengfei Song* (2022). Role of perceived self-efficacy in automated project allocation: measuring university students’ perceptions of justice in interdisciplinary project-based learning. Computers in Human Behavior, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2022.107381. (SSCI Q1, CAS Q1)
3. Na Li, Erick Purwanto*, Xiaojun Zhang, Feng Cao, Kok Hoe Wong, Xiangru Chen (2022). Understanding the perceived pedagogical value of JazzQuiz in interactive hybrid learning among university students: a technology acceptance analysis, Interactive Learning Environments, https://doi.org/10.1080/10494820.2022.2129393. (SSCI Q1)
• Recent editorial roles:
1. Guest editor for Education Sciences Special issue：https://www.mdpi.com/journal/education/special_issues/mannagement_education.
2. Verified journal reviewer: Interactive Learning Environments (ILE), Education and Information Technologies (EAIT), Distance Education, Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET) and Humanities & Social Sciences Communications (Springer Nature), Education Sciences, Sustainability.