Experienced higher education administrator, professor and researcher of Digital Learning with more than 20 years of experience designing, implementing and scaling technology driven learning programs. Currently, serve as the Associate Provost for Academic Affairs and Digital Learning. In this role, I lead and manage a large and diverse portfolio of graduate and undergraduate programs and certificates.
In this role I -
• Provide strategic vision and organization guidance focused on academic programming, quality of educational programs, accreditation, and faculty achievement and growth. This includes strategic planning for all new and enhanced academic programs and oversight of all accreditation activities.
• Assist and advise the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs regarding the programs/plans, academic policies, faculty matters for online programs.
• Collaborate with the Deans, Chairs, faculty and other academic leaders to lead, develop, and execute opportunities for developing new programs and enhancing the quality and student outcomes of existing programs
• Lead the administrative and management operations of a large digital learning unit including financial, operational, and human resource management
• Research and Identify market trends and coordinate market research to support the design, development of high quality industry aligned programs
• Collaborate with external industry partners
Research interests: Online pedagogy research, academic innovation, data-driven teaching/learning practices. Have published extensively in scholarly journals and serve as reviewer for many journals and conferences. I am also a member of many professional organizations and regularly present on technology, education and innovation at national and international conferences.
Competencies include: online and blended learning strategy, online and blended learning program development and management, online pedagogy research design thinking, learning analytics, academic innovation and organizational change.